Có gì mới?

Phủ Lý Share experience to play over/under 1 3/4 in football betting

Q

qcj1289596

For those passionate about the king of sports, this type of betting cannot be overlooked. The 1 3/4 over-under bet is also known as 1.75 goals. It appears frequently on football tips goals ,especially in crucial matches and major cup tournaments.

Basic characteristics:
In some matches, both teams have equal strength, similar playstyles, neither particularly strong in attack nor defense. Typically, such matches might have no goals in the first half, but there might be more than three goals in the second half.
The form of play involves predicting the total number of goals scored either in the first half or throughout the entire match. It's about whether the final tally will be over or under 1.5 goals.
Usually, bookmakers offer the over-under odds based on two goals throughout the duration of the two official halves. Odds for under 2 goals are rare in football betting.

How to play the 1 3/4 over-under:
When discussing the over-under bet at bookmakers, most of you are probably familiar with it for a long time. However, knowing about it is one thing, understanding it deeply for successful betting is another. So how do you play this bet? Here's how to maximize your effectiveness.

Winning scenarios for the 1 3/4 over-under:
If the total number of goals scored by both teams in the match is 2, betting on under results in losing half the bet, while betting on over wins half the bet.
If the total number of goals scored by both teams is less than 2, betting on under wins the entire bet.
If the total number of goals scored by both teams is more than 2, betting on over wins the entire bet.
Days before the match, bookmakers usually provide the odds. This helps bettors analyze the difference in the teams' levels and the correlation between their line-ups. Thus, players can make predictions more easily and decide which bet to place.
Soccer - Sports , Sports betting, Fun sports, Indoor Soccer HD wallpaper |  Pxfuel

Find out more information : telegram soccer tips

An Example of Placing a Handicap Bet of 1 3/4
When the match ends with two goals, if you bet on 'over,' you win 1.5 and draw 2, thus receiving only half of the initial bet. To win the entire bet, meaning both 1.5 and 2, the match must have at least three goals or more.
If both halves end with just one goal or even no goals, betting 'under' means you've won both 1.5 and 2, therefore winning the entire initial bet. In the case of two goals scored in the match, it results in a draw of 2 and a loss of 1.5, hence losing half of the initially placed bet.

Notes on betting 'under':
For handicaps as low as 1 ¾, many may hesitate to bet 'under.' However, it's essential to consider the handicap and the game situation. In matches where a tight game style is anticipated, resulting in fewer goals, betting 'under' becomes a viable consideration. Hence, assess the situation carefully before placing your bet.

Notes on betting 'over':
For handicaps below 1/2, the likelihood of goals in the first half is usually high, making it favorable for 'over' bets. Try this strategy in such matches for betting tips website opportunities.
Additionally, it's recommended to apply practical experiences from previous bets or gather information about the team's performance, such as their playing style or whether they tend to win or lose heavily. Such insights significantly contribute to making informed betting decisions.

After going through the detailed information on the 1 3/4 handicap bet as described above, you likely have gained a clearer understanding of this betting type. Hopefully, this information will offer more experience and insights to stay alert in every betting situation! Moreover, if you encounter further difficulties or have related queries regarding this article, please let us know in the comments below! We'll be glad to provide additional useful information shortly.

A

Arohi14

This blog post is great; it provides so much useful information for anyone who is starting out with football betting. I also found out about Tiger Exchange, which is an amazing betting platform. I've tried it out, and the experience has been amazing. There are lots of bonuses and offers, and it's very secure. Tiger Exchange is perfect for anyone who wants to have a perfect betting journey.

A

Adhavi

This blog post is fantastic! It offers a wealth of valuable information for beginners diving into football betting. Discovering GullyBet through this post has been a game-changer for me. My firsthand experience with the platform has been nothing short of phenomenal. From the abundance of bonuses and offers to its top-notch security measures, GullyBet truly stands out as the ideal destination for a flawless betting journey.

A

Arohi09

As someone who loves betting on sports, I've explored numerous platforms, and I must say that Gully Bet Football stands out as one of the best. Their platform offers a seamless betting experience with a wide range of benefits and enticing offers. I've personally had a fantastic experience. Trust me, you won't be disappointed! Give it a try and enjoy the thrill of betting on football.

R

Riva

Great share! Football betting is a rewarding path to earning money, and I'm passionate about it! My journey with Lords Exchange has been remarkable. It's a fantastic platform with lots of offers and easy payment methods. I highly recommend trying out Lords Exchange for an amazing betting experience!

Bên trên