Có gì mới?

Comedian Frank Caliendo does on point im

L

lovelystyle

On Thursday night, . The home and away opponents were previously set, but now fans know when their favorite squads John Stockton Jersey will be playing each team.While we didn't have a live feed to see how coaches and owners reacted to their schedule, we have the next best thing.Comedian Frank Caliendo did impre sions of some of the top characters in the NFL head coaches and owners circle. When NFL Coaches Get Their Schedules Frank Caliendo (@FrankCaliendo) His video opens with head coach Andy Reid, the look complete with his polo and mustache. In character, Caliendo says as the defending champion coach, "What was that? Whatever," before holding up a jersey.Next, he moves on to a spot on Jon Gruden impre sion, with his face scrunched just so. "What do we have here? Win. Win. Win. Win," Jordan Clarkson Jersey he says posing as the head coach in his signature visor.Impersonating head coach Bruce Arians, who's schedule has the most games with limited rest in Utah Jazz Hats between, he says, "I don't give a rats f who we're playing, doesn't matter when, where, place just bring 'em to us, we go to them, do whatever the f we gotta do." He, of course, was wearing the flat cap that Arians is always seen in. The video takes a turn as he imitates the subdued New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick. In a cutoff sweatshirt, he says, "We pretty much play everybody the exact same way so ..." head coach Sean McVay makes an appearance next, saying, "You guys want me to memorize the schedule for all 32 Royce O'Neale Jersey teams?" Fake McVay looks down at the paper for a moment before saying, "Done," playing off McVay's Moving from the casual McVay outfit, he appears in a suit to impersonate owner Jerry Jones. "I've been thinkin' about a lot in the shower. I have been," he says, referencing the time To become head coach Adam Gase, he didn't have to say anything, he just had Utah Jazz T-Shirts to make his eyes bug out.Even for someone known for their impre sions ability, these are scary good.

Bên trên