Có gì mới?

Ryan Tannehill non-committal on future w

L

lovelystyle

When the acquired quarterback in a trade with the in March, few had expectations that he might lead his new organization to a 9-7 regular season record and a berth in the AFC Championship Game against the . Although the Titans' magical run came to an end with a 35-24 lo s Sunday, fans in Tenne see are starting to believe they may have found the Jordan Eberle Jersey answer to their long-unanswered quarterback riddle.Tannehill, who is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent this offseason, was not ready to addre s his future after Sunday's lo Jordan Eberle Women Jersey s."I'll have to take a step back and look at things here in the offseason," Tannehill said, . "Obviously, I love this team. I love what this team was able to accomplish. I have a lot of love for the guys on this team and love playing with them. I will take a step back and look at that. But right now, I just really can't think of anything but how close we were and this lo s."The former No. 8 overall selection out of Texas A&M is potentially in line for a big payday. After getting off to a 2 Jason Chimera Men Jersey -4 start, Tenne see elected to bench in favor of Tannehill in Week 7. The 31 year old completed 201 of 286 pa ses for 2,742 yards, 22 touchdowns and six interceptions during the regular season. Tannehill also had 43 carries for 185 yards and four touchdowns. Following the season, the Comeback Player of the Year and Most Improved Player by the Pro Football Writer's A sociation awards were bestowed upon John Tavares Women Jersey him. The Texas native had appeared in just one playoff game over the course of seven seasons with Miami. In his first season with Tenne see, he appeared in three. If the two parties are unable to agree on a contract extension, the Titans could utilize the franchise or transition tags, both of which are on the table due to the league's expiring Collective Bargaining Agreement.CBS Sports' Joel Corry also of 2019 in his annual Contract Awards.Running back , cornerback Alan Quine Men Jersey and offensive tackle are other free agents requiring the team's attention this offseason. ( ), ( ), ( ), ( ), ( ), (Saints) and ( ) are all slated to join Tannehill in unrestricted free agency.

Bên trên