Có gì mới?

JJ Watt weighs in on Peloton profile cha

L

lovelystyle

Someone is in the busine s of pedaling JJ Watt rumors.The free-agent defensive end set the internet ablaze with a single tweet last week, that sent Browns, Bills and other NFL fans into an absolute frenzy.Before Watt announced his signing with the Arizona Cardinals, aPeloton profile that was supposedly Watt's was recently Foyesade Oluokun Jersey updated and had fans foaming at the mouth for any hint of Watt news once again.J.J. Watt has updated his Peloton bio and it now reads: SB56...GB...CLE...BUFIf nothing else, JJ has us all dialed in.(h/t Julio Jones Jersey ) Field Yates (@FieldYates) MORE: The Peloton profile was updated to read "SB...GB..CLE..BUF." Di secting it, it seems Warrick Dunn Jersey obvious: Super Bowl 56, Green Bay, Cleveland, Buffalo, three teams thatwere rumored to be in on Watt's services.Watt chimed in, saying he doesn't own a bike, leading to some ambiguity over the Tweet, with Watt family member TJ Watt also weighing in.i dont own a bike. stop. JJ Watt (@JJWatt) I feel like I owe an apology to KJ Watt for my aggre sive post race victory comments... TJ Watt (@_TJWatt) Those teams listed feature two ofthe three teams that were reported to be Josh Rosen Jersey in the lead for Watt's services by NFL insider John Clayton last week: were also in on the 31-year Avery Williams Jersey -old pa s rusher.If you've been living under a rock, Peloton bikes are the latest fitne s craze that feature hi-tech screens andpersonal trainers pumping you up as you pedal. (What happened to good ol' fashioned Jazzercise or Tae Bo?)If nothing else, Watt is clearly using the bike to stay in shape.

Bên trên