Có gì mới?

Phủ Lý The majority of players were Imaden NFL

D

doris89592

This is why I was surprised to Mut 23 coins see such a large number of "no" voting. There were reports earlier in the week about players wanted to change their vote . However, the Madden NFL 23 Players Association declined their request. It was speculated that many of those players were seeking to change their voting by changing it from "no" into "yes," once they were able to get more information about the CBA.

The majority of players were Imaden NFL attracted by the voice of the players on social media. I believe once they began to study the CBA for themselves, they wanted to change their opinions. In the end, according to Benjamin Allbright, it wouldn't have mattered at all:

Concern: Madden NFL 23 CBAI'm told that the number of players who had asked to change their vote would have been in the teens. It "wouldn't be a factor in" on the overall tally.Far more concerning was the fact that around 20% of voters did not cast a vote.

The most powerful leverage for players to gain leverage in this scenario is the risk of having to cancel games. I'm the only person with a unique view of thisbecause I was part of the 2011 lockout as well as CBA discussions.

The players proclaimed that they would be able to last for the duration of. After that, as they began to see the beginning of training camp, the players bowed. They needed money. They'd taken out high-interest loans, or were just out of buy madden nfl 23 coins cash when the season was getting closer. They wanted a deal, and that was a requirement to pay lower rates.

Bên trên