Có gì mới?

LOOK Twitter trolls Tom Brady after the

L

lovelystyle

lost another primetime game against on Thursday when the defeated the 20-19 ( ). The most notable moment of the night came during Tampa Bay's final drive of the game when Brady threw a fourth down pa s towards , that was broken up and incomplete, resulting in a turnover on downs which allowed the Bears to run Marquise Goodwin Jersey out the clock.The thing that stood out wasn't that he threw the ball in that direction to begin with, but rather that after the play, he lingered on the field a bit longer in confusion. The source of his confusion? .This was made very clear when the broadcast caught Brady inquisitively holding up four fingers towards his sideline -- and later towards the officials -- as if to ask whether they still had a fourth down play. Jimmie Ward Jersey Much to his dismay, he found out he had already blown that opportunity. But one person's dismay is another person's joy. Such Deebo Samuel Jersey was the case after the gaffe when Twitter poked fun at Brady for what he did with jokes about his age, comparisons to J.R. Smith's famous blunder in the 2017 Finals, and plenty more. Here are some of the highlights. Brady not knowing it was 4th down reminds me of something... Kasper (@KasperShow) Bruce Arians on if Tom Brady knew it was 4th down: He knew. ChiefsJayhawksRoyals (@CJR16255) If you cant remember its 4th down its probably Deion Sanders Jersey time to retire. Hockey Gal (@horvat2boeser) Your goat counting vs my goat counting 1995 Toyota Corolla (@PlatinumL0rd) Me when I'm naked on the street and the police ask me how many beers I've had tonight Pete Blackburn (@PeteBlackburn) Tom, if you lose two more games to Nick Foles in primetime, how many times will you Laken Tomlinson Jersey have lost to Nick Foles in primetime in the last three years? Alex Kirshner (@alex_kirshner) Tom Brady looking at all these 4th down memes Jason Gold (@JayGold85)

Bên trên