Có gì mới?

Green Bay police reviewing incident wher

L

lovelystyle

The Green Bay (Wisconsin) Police Department said Monday that it is reviewing an incident during which an Gerrit Cole Jersey officer shoved Packers running back during a weather delay at a soccer match at Lambeau Field.Dillon was in attendance for Saturday's soccer friendly between Bayern Munich and Manchester City, and he came onto the field to perform a Lambeau Leap Evan Gattis Jersey during a weather delay. In a video , a police offer grabs Dillon's shirt and then shoves him before Dillon jumps into the stands."We are aware of the video showing an interaction between a GBPD Officer and AJ Dillon at the soccer match at Lambeau Field," Green Bay PD Chief Chris Davis said in a . "Appreciate Mr Dillon's perspective and supportive comments Houston Astros Jersey . Our Profe sional Standards Division is reviewing this incident."Dillion addre sed the situation Sunday on Twitter and attributed the i sue to a miscommunication."Two security told me and helped me come down to the field during the 30 minute rain delay, so I could do a (L)ambeau leap and hype up the crowd," Dillion . "I'm a suming he mi sed them telling me to come down."Just miscommunication between parties, the @GBPolice are great people Preston Tucker Jersey and I'm glad we have them down there for our games to keep us safe. Standing there in the pouring rain with all those people it's hard to know what's going on with just one. All good."Packers Hector Rondon Jersey president Mark Murphy told reporters on Monday that "it's obviously very unfortunate, the situation that occurred," .Dillon had 803 rushing yards with five touchdowns last season, while adding 313 receiving yards and two additional touchdowns.

Bên trên