Có gì mới?

NFL roundup Latest league news from Wedn

L

lovelystyle

The Washington Commanders are being patient with the return of star pa s rusher , but there have been no Tyrunn Walker Jersey hiccups with his rehab from a torn ACL."Everything is going as planned," Young reporters on Wednesday, . "I'm happy where I'm Darrell Henderson Jersey at and I'm confident on everything I'm doing going forward."Young sustained the right knee injury in of the 2021 season. A succe sful rehab could have him ready for the start of 2022, but Young and the team don't have Van Jefferson Jersey a timetable for his return to the practice field. The former No. 2 overall pick and 2020 Defensive Rookie of the Year did disclose he is able to run and lift "a substantial amount of weight."In the meantime, Young says Rob Havenstein Jersey he's been dedicated to the mental aspect of his role while also shadowing defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio at Commanders OTAs. As Washington's defense aims to return to form, Dominique Easley Jersey Young is preparing himself both physically and mentally in order to be the leader that takes gets them there.

Bên trên