Có gì mới?

Cowboys rookie Micah Parsons goes sideli

L

lovelystyle

didn't play much in Thursday night's , but the linebacker showed why the Dallas Cowboys pined Matt Joyce Jersey to make him their first-round pick during the draft proce s.The speedy linebacker was all over the field in the brief action he saw in the first quarter of to the Pittsburgh Steelers."It felt good," Parsons said, . "It was bittersweet that I didn't get to play a lot. I felt like it was a good experience to get my feet wet and Oakland Athletics Jersey get a feel for the game. I made some mistakes; there were some good things. I am just going to build off for it."Parsons compiled three tackles and recovered a botched snap. More than counting stats, Parsons was always around the ball Dave Henderson Jersey while playing in just one quarter. It was nearly impo sible to have your eye not instinctively go to Parsons. He stands out that much.There was one play in which Steelers wideout got to the edge on Parsons. The run only went for two yards but gave Parsons something to point toward to improve upon moving forward."I like to Terry Steinbach Jersey have clean games," he said. "I like to be flawle s. I like to be perfect. Kendall Graveman Jersey I just like to be great when I play. I put a lot of love and work into my craft, so when I come out here, I just want to be perfect."

Bên trên